Product Name: Far infrared diarrhea relief patch for kids
Structure&Composition: The product consists of a base fabric, a matrix, and a release paper. The base fabric is made of a non-woven fabric or a polyester-cotton fabric, and the matrix material is prepared by mixing medical hot melt adhesive or rubber and far-infrared ceramic powder in a certain ratio.
Scope of Application: Suitable for the auxiliary treatment of acute diarrhea, abdominal distension and abdominal pain of children between 1 and 10 years old.
Directions: For external use. Before use, wash and dry skin, take out the patch and remove the anti-adhesion layer, and apply the patch on the belly button: ShenQue Acupoint.
Apply 1 patch once a day, replace it every 12 hours, 7 days for one course of treatment.
1. Pus and bloody stools and (or) have urgency and severe symptoms;
2. Serious symptoms, such as obvious weakness, fatigue, severe dehydration or disturbance of consciousness;
3. Those who are severely malnourished;
4. Those with systemic or systemic diseases such as heart, liver, lung, kidney, and nerve;
5. Umbilical skin damage and inflammation.
1. Wash and dry skin before use.
2. If there is skin allergic reaction after use, it should be suspended or replaced with acupuncture points to continue to apply.
3. This product is for external use and and should not be eaten.
4. Children must be under the supervision of an adult.
Storage: Sealed, store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children:
Manufacturer: Anhui Miao De Tang Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
Address: South Side of Management Committee, Economic Development Zone, Linquan Country ,Fuyang City, Anhui Province,China.